Customer Since: 2017
Contract Duration: 6 month Dev, 5 yr AMS
- The Texas Military Department is composed of three branches of the military in the state of Texas. These branches are the Texas Army National Guard, the Texas Air National Guard, and the Texas State Guard.
- This combined force of 23,200 armed services members is frequently called upon to deal with natural disasters within the State and surrounding States in addition to foreign deployments.
- The Texas Military Department required a Mobile Application that could be used across all 3 branches under its command to manage, communicate and track personnel and assets in the field
- The Application needed to be used across all smart phone and tablet operating systems with a simple, but robust, user interface for quick adoption
- AGR developed a cross-platform mobile application as a public-facing communication and accountability channel that centralizes the mobile capabilities across for all 25,000 service member
- It has features enabling private communications, GPS location reporting, and encrypted document submission allowing streamlined critical interactions and accountability between troops and leadership.
- The App enables users to subscribe to TMD media, emergency alerts, as well as provides a set of useful tools such as weather maps and fitness management. Users have the option to upload their own digital media through the app and social media.
- Tested just in time to be utilized during Hurricane Harvey allowing leadership to track troops at the Squadron level and communicate in real-time through the mission chat functionality with dashboard asset visualization at the HQ level.
- Integrated barcode scanning technology was utilized to check-in personnel and equipment assets to ensure their safety and readiness during the emergency response
- Ensured secure transition of all personnel data directly to cloud-based server.