Customer Since: 2019
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Chevron Corporation is a multinational energy corporation with operations spanning 180 countries and more than a 100,000 employees
- Chevron’s Gas and Midstream division in addition to supply and trading also encompasses shipping, pipeline, power and gas commercialization operations.
- Chevron needed to reduce operating costs across all of its operations within midstream. A substantial operating cost was the maintenance and repair of Critical Infrastructure and the loss productivity during any down time to the Infrastructure.
- AGR was brought onto the team to capture and manage IIoT data from Critical Infrastructure, which would in turn allow Chevron to move from preventative maintenance to predictive maintenance
- Our team members undertook database development and administration within SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata environments
- Managed and monitored IT network and storage infrastructure components that was collecting the PLC level data
- AGR also had responsibility for Azure Cloud infrastructure management and utilization of DevOps automation tools
- By effectively coordinating our team resources to support the project we met all deliverables in standing up the infrastructure and database environment and maintaining them at a 100% availability