AGR’s financial services consultants deliver innovative solutions for commercial and retail banks, capital markets, securities and investment firms, insurance companies, and other financial services companies.
The financial services industry operates in a strong regulatory market, relies heavily on electronic transactions, and has existing, well-developed internal organizations, processes and systems in place. AGR understands this; our services and solutions will enhance many of the processes involved in financial services sector, while working within these confines. We also understand that security and privacy are of utmost importance in the financial services industry; our consultants are well trained in the latest technologies.
AGR’s financial services consultants deliver innovative solutions for commercial and retail banks, capital markets, securities and investment firms, insurance companies, and other financial services companies. We can improve online customer satisfaction by extending distribution channels through new electronic networks, e-commerce, wireless communications, web-enabled solutions, and other emerging digital technologies. We can identify and rectify redundant and labor intensive systems. And we can enhance current practices utilizing Internet technologies.
AGR offers the following services:
- Assessment of current business processes, products and services, competencies, and market channels
- Assessment of legacy systems and compatibility with new applications and solutions
- Development of web-enabled transaction systems that link existing back-office customer and product management systems
- Creation of online channels and store fronts for Web sites that offer products and services, enabling increased customer awareness, revenues, and profitability
- Creation of new web-enabled solutions for existing processes and systems
- Enabling secure wireless communication to provide customers with account information on demand
- Enabling secure wireless connections to provide customers with the ability to make a secure business transaction