Construction and Engineering Company
Mukoque Construction LDS (MCL)
Matola, Maputo, Mozambique
Civil & Earthworks Construction
Road Equipment & Logistics Services
Project Engineering / EPC Services
June 2012 – June 2015
AGR provided Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, and MRO support for MCL in Mozambique and neighboring countries in Southeast Africa.
Role of AGR, LLC
- Configuration Management: Maintained BOM, APL, waivers and “as repaired” configuration vehicle logs for a combined fleet of ex-military equipment, commercial construction equipment, and COTS, ex-military support equipment.
- Program Management: Support cost, schedule, budget control for both planned overhaul and reset programs and unplanned repairs.
- Inventory Control System: Managed all material handlers and inventory control analysts and all enterprise warehousing for main repair yard and all remote sites.
- Budgeting, Cost Analysis and Controls: Updated through data collection transactions. Management SCOR reporting and detail Financial reports were managed through our integrated planning and control function. Nonstandard major project detail estimates were prepared and estimate to complete functions by this activity.
- Sourcing & Procurement: Procurement function included sourcing raw material, mechanical/electrical hardware, subsystems, maintenance material and shop supplies. The Supply Chain managed was for 4 continents and all transportation was managed for primary facility and remote areas.
- Design Engineering: Employed for modifications and discontinued equipment repairs. The technical publications function managed updates for OEM manuals and creation of support documents for original design items.