Progressing from potential to possibilities
At AGR, we invest in people. Just as most manufacturing companies invest in Research & Development, we invest in our employees. Quality employees are what make SSG a quality business.
To maintain a high level of expertise for our clients’ needs, we hire experienced professionals that possess substantial industry and IT experience. The typical AGR associate also distinguishes him or herself with demonstrated analytical, people and business skills. In return, we offer our associates long-term opportunities, a supportive work environment and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
We thrive when our teams are made up of people from different backgrounds, cultures, genders, education, interests, and skills. We believe you can thrive by joining us.
We currently have following open positions:
Oracle Systems Analyst Consultant
- Requirements: Bachelors Degree, minimum 2 yrs. consulting experience, knowledge of multiple Oracle applications including OTM
- Candidate must have the ability to travel 100% M-F
- We are looking for a candidate that can identify business requirements, create test plans, validate requirements, develop performance metrics, and identify gaps
- The candidate must be able to lead a team, communicate well, and create and present demonstrations
Computer Support Specialist—Joint Base Andrews, MD.
This is a part time position M-F 8-12 or 12-4 at Joint Base Andrews, MD
- Maintain operation of LAN requirements
- Design, install, and maintain network architecture of computer labs
- Administer the Window-based classroom and testing room servers, personal computers, smartboards, all mulitimedia components and peripherals
- Troubleshoot Ethernet LAN networking and protocols
- Provide technical support including system security, user account management, printer, and peripherals management, user access and connecitivity to classroom LAN, intranet, and internet
- Provide technical support for web-based programs and software specific to Education and Training, including, but not limited to AFAEMS; AFIADL; Oracle-based programs such as MilPDS, CivPDS, ABSS, and CRIS
- Implement, configure, update, and provide support for desktop applications
- Analyze and implement methods to automate system updates, patches, and virus signatures
- Must stay current in LAN management, and with AF standards regarding hardware and software maintenance
- Must be able to effectively communicate with professional educators, students, flight staff, and supervisors
- Previous experience in providing computer equipment support is highly desirable, including knowledge of the principles, concepts, techniques, standards, processes, and guides of computer system management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure concepts and troubleshooting techniques for Ethernet LAN, intranet, and internet connectivity
- Must have A+ certification or attend AF Workgroup Managers Training.
- Expertise working the Oracle database programs to assist the staff with AFAEMS and MilPDS